Can someone help me out tonight?

karl wagner

salinate me!
I need to plumb my "recently made RR" 120 gallon tank tonight and then I
I need to transfer the contents of my 70 gallon into that tank.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Well, I haven't quite got the plumbing thing down but I think it's safe to say I've mastered the crack ;) Give me a call if you want a hand Karl

I am going to be upgrading from a 75 to a 180 soon and would like to see how to do this. I will be in the Hopkington area around 5:00 not mind helping. You can reach me at 774-254-0420.

Unless an emergency pops up at work, I am going to try to come by at some point...I'll give you a shout.

This is my second reply to this thread....I kept getting booted out. I hope this takes. Karl, wish I could help, but distance prevents me (I am on the "other side of the bridge" you know!). What I really wanted to say is....this is what I love about this club. You post a "help" message this afternoon, and you get all these replies to help. This club is made up of a bunch of great people, despite all the bad press lately. I've had so much fun being part of this club over the past few months because of all the people I've met. Karl, I know this doesn't help you much, but good luck with your "move" tonight.

Daire

ps...Joe, glad to see you're alive and kicking :D

How did it go? If I did not have to get up so early for work I would have come by.

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back