Caribbean tank questions

Jbotelho85

Non-member
I currently have a 90 gallon Caribbean tank, well, specifically a key west style tank, no royal grammas! I'm wondering if there are any stores in MA or RI that actually carry some Caribbean live stock like fish, or Caribbean soft corals? Thank-you everyone in advance!

I think if you ask any of them they can all order them for you. I got several fish ordered from The Fish Nook in acton. People have had the same with Love the Reef.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most of what I see for fish is always royal grammas. As for inverts, lots of places have rock flower anemones, Florida ricordeas, and gorgonians. That's about all I usually see anywhere.

I've been having problems with ordering, it seems that most of the stores around the Fall River area don't like to order Caribbean. I have to talk to Jeremy at Coral Reef in Seekink, but I've had no luck. I will try those two places though, can't hurt!

You could also try underwater world in Taunton
And there's one in Rhode Island just north of providence, forget the name but someone will chime in for sure

Try reeftopia they dont have a lot of stuff but they in florida and everything they sell its local

Jeremy doesn't get much for fish, but he will order for you eventually. He does have the best coral selection around though. I don't think you'll get better than coral reef for coral.

Ok I found the store in n providence
Sea creatures
Also one of our sponsors ocean state aquatics. Never been there YET , but from what I've seen they have a big selection

I'm going to try those! I know I bought some really nice rock flower anemones from Jeremy! I've tried Sea Creatures, although I haven't asked him to order yet because he's always really busy when I'm in there.

I just picked up a nice rock flower anemone from Dong (Acro garden). He has a dozen or so in the tank we got ours from great colors!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think I'm emailing someone on the forum about some ricordea Florida, I'm not sure if it's him or not. Do you know if he still has the rock flower anemones? I have had no luck with blue chromis! I had two and both died within two weeks. Right now I have a cherub angel, a red spotted hawk fish, and two seargent majors and a serpent star as well as some coral and rock flowers.

Back