Check out the history channel NOW

It was some show about global warming, they were drilling into a massive encrusting coral to get core samples and look for evidence about growth rates. They found/claimed that what they examined showed that growth rates had been increasing, and they then said that was evidence of increaing temps...

It wasn't all that interesting...

I thought the whole show was great! Fascinating the 10' high dead reef the found so far "inland", what state was that in??

My son Doug (Dima96) is doing core drilling in Florida. He found a perfect brain coral 30 feet down 60 miles from the where the coast now. They have a good collection at the office that they have found.

It was some show about global warming, they were drilling into a massive encrusting coral to get core samples and look for evidence about growth rates. They found/claimed that what they examined showed that growth rates had been increasing, and they then said that was evidence of increaing temps...

It wasn't all that interesting...

i seen it too and pretty interesting stuff

I guess I shouldn't have been so quick to judge. I should have said "I have a short attention span". I tuned out as soon as they left the water....

Back