Checking out the LFS while on vacation

Joe Rice

Staff member
BRS Member
PXL_20230223_164729968.jpg

It’s funny how it’s a destination for those of us on vacation in Florida but, for some lucky reefers, it’s their LFS. Must be nice! I have Petco and Fishy Frags as my LFS. smh.. Have fun down there! We’re all jealous lol

No I don't. I did a week long sniper recertification course. On top of my normal duties, I'm also assigned to the Central NH SWAT team. We have requalify twice annually with pistol, rifle, precision rifle, chemical/impact munitions. We found some grant money to send a few of us down here to get some of it done with a fantastic training outfit in Tampa.
Screenshot_20230225_081017_Photos.jpg

No I don't. I did a week long sniper recertification course. On top of my normal duties, I'm also assigned to the Central NH SWAT team. We have requalify twice annually with pistol, rifle, precision rifle, chemical/impact munitions. We found some grant money to send a few of us down here to get some of it done with a fantastic training outfit in Tampa.View attachment 190102
Love to see a fellow carrier! Member of the Braintree pistol and rifle club myself if you ever find yourself down this way!

Back