Cherry Corals Live sale-How do they work??

FishieBusiness

BRS Member
They are having a live sale this weekend. I might not make it to FFM this weekend. But that does not have to stop me HaHaHa!

I have never been in a live sale and don't know what to expect. Do you know how it works? Is it like a live auction type thing?

Go to their website, buy a shipping module, constantly refresh the page on R2R, see something you like click the pic, add it to your cart and checkout. You have to be fast and checkout with each item, it's not yours until the transaction goes through. They are a lot of fun, comment hourly and you have a chance to win a drawing.

I just read through quite a bit about these sales. I dont know if its being exaggerated or to what extent but it looks like you have seconds to buy something or its gone so its hard to really get a good look at something and make a rational decision. Seems tempting but to spend 40$ just to be in the sale, then possibly end up with nothing you really wanted kinda scares me. Lots of people also state its a live sale not really a much of a sale on prices. they say up to 70% off or whatever because of the few and far between frags they sell for 5 dollars. Cherry Corals could very well be different and this sale could be incredible but from reading multiple threads it looks a little risky overall.

I think the definitely have pros and cons. When i am already looking for a quantity of specific things for which i have already researched care requirements and price, these sales can be great and Cherry Corals is one of the best at these. Otherwise, when i was first starting out, impulse buys and boredom led me to get things that i was not prepared for with bad results long-term. Hope this helps.

Shipping is refundable usually, if you don't buy anything. Matt, if you use Chrome, F5 is your friend as @dilligaf29 stated above. You can also install "Auto Refresh" extension if that's your thing. Cherry Corals was my first live sale. I even won a $100 GC to use. Check it out, there's a lot of good things that do pop up for good deals, but you do have to be lightning fast, so if you can use a hardwired laptop or desktop. The community going back and forth between reefers makes for an enjoyable time too. Good luck.
[/QUOTE]

They are going to open up to general viewing at then end of every hour. That might a good as we as waiting till later on in the sales. I hope they are random lots at a time and not just lots of specific corals.

At Dr now and crutches of another week at least and no driving. So no cruising ffm for me this year. All enjoy.

wow its unreal how fast you have to be haha. i am not looking to buy just trying to find something in stock is almost impossible nevermind buy it.
If your to see what's in stock and not buying, wait until the live sale is over. That way, all the coral will be updated on their site.

Back