Cleaner crew vendor

I haven't used them either, but I have used Sealifeinc.net a few times. Sealifeinc.net is a great company to deal with. They always send a couple of extra critters too.

I have had bad luck with this vendor. They promised to to make good on a DOA order but never did. A while later they responed to my last ditch attempt with them with a store credit but once they found out that I had posted a negative comment on their site the credit was cancelled. Basically they got about $100 of mine and I have nothing to show for it. The computer I stored all my correspondence with in them self destructed so I never persued it further. I would advise you to find a different vendor. BTW, the original order arrived dead because they shipped without any heat packs though the items shipped would have been a good value had they arrived alive.

www.reefs2go.com is where I always order CUC and more. I've organized group buy (over $500 worth total) with only about $20 worth of DOA. Refund was given on the same day after I reported, no question asked. The size of the critters can be smaller than expected but always healthy.

Back