Clownfish looking funny? White stripes look marbled/blotchy?

STiTCH87

Saltwater OCD Victim
Just took a look at my clownfish after feeding them, and noticed that all of the white on both of them is blotchy and marbled looking with darkness.
Not sure if it was that way before I fed (fed that Instant Ocean Pacific Krill btw to try it out which they loved).
IDK if it was the food or what (I highly doubt it) but they are never the less blotchy.
I cleaned off some rocks just now so the tank is cloudy a bit so could they maybe be showing a stress coloration like blennies do?
IDK i've never seen this before I can't find anything online about it.
If it continues into tomorrow i'll try and bring a camera with me to snap a photo.

They're acting just fien though and swimming normal. The little one is taking a white stringy poop though which I thought was a bad thing? IDK and their stomachs are pretty full so maybe they just over ate? Well, I KNOW they over ate, but that was because they're pigs and ate the food quicker than I could take it out (within 5 minutes) because they over eat and I actually under feed them to keep their stomachs from getting too bloated at once

Ideas?

It's not ich btw. It's not spots or dots, it's a dark marble color effect. Almost like his stripes are fake paint that's wearing off.

They host the front right corner of my tank. Lol.

pics would help us
Thus why I said i'm going to try and get some photos tonight. I tried with my cellphone yesterday but they move so fast they blur out and you can't see the discoloration.
But hell, who knows, maybe i'll go and see them tonight and they'll be back to normal. Who knows.

Looked at them tonight and they were more healthy and colorful than i've ever seen them before? :: SHRUGS ::
IDK what the heck that was all about... Maybe stress from me moving the rock work around? Maybe they ate too much krill lastnight (they were both bloated and pooping).
Who knows. But they look GREAT now! Not gonna let them overfeed again though nor do I plan to move the rockwork again so hopefully I never see them pull that stunt on me again. Lol.

Back