CO2 tank questions.

If it is the paintball shop on Rt20 in Auburn, they had always said it was food grade because they supply people who brew beer but that could have changed.
Thanks Mike. Yes, that’s what they told me the first time I went. Never had an issue with it. Do you go there as well?

Just go to air gas and get the tank and refills. They test their tanks and fill before they give it to you. Even if your get an ugly one, you won’t be stuck with it. You’re get another tank when you do the swap.
Owning your own co2 tank has zero value.

Just go to air gas and get the tank and refills. They test their tanks and fill before they give it to you. Even if your get an ugly one, you won’t be stuck with it. You’re get another tank when you do the swap.
Linde is another option depending on where you are. Just ask if it is NSF certified.

Thank you. That is what I am going to do. I definitely like the idea of a nice new shiny tank, as I am a weirdo and care about what under the stand/cabinet looks like. I was actually going to get a black one or paint the new one I got. However if refilling it is not an option I would end up with a swapped one anyways.

Thank you. That is what I am going to do. I definitely like the idea of a nice new shiny tank, as I am a weirdo and care about what under the stand/cabinet looks like. I was actually going to get a black one or paint the new one I got. However if refilling it is not an option I would end up with a swapped one anyways.
You can always request an aluminum vs the ugly painted(and usually rusted) steel tank from Air Gas. The worst they can say is No, they don’t have it. The 5-10lbs tank have a better chance of getting the nice looking one.

Back