Coming back to the hobby after a 30 year hiatus

Dave T

BRS Member
Hi! I'm out in Cape Ann, looking to add a reef tank to my home. I have many questions! I'll start a thread in the build section once I can...

Welcome back, the reefing world has changed a lot in 30 years but good internet sources will help you catch up real fast. Good luck on your new build.

Welcome! Lots to learn but sooo many more options!

Thanks! So I'm trying to join as as paid member, and I get an error "you must enable cookies". Anyone know how to get past that? I've tried both on Chrome and Safari, same error. And I do have cookies enabled.

Thanks! So I'm trying to join as as paid member, and I get an error "you must enable cookies". Anyone know how to get past that? I've tried both on Chrome and Safari, same error. And I do have cookies enabled.
Clear you cache and try again.

Clear you cache and try again.
Sorry, no, that didn’t work. I’ve tried it on 3 devices, all have the same issue. I’m already logged in, I hit the “upgrade account” button, it asks me to login again, I log in, then get the cookie error.

Sorry, no, that didn’t work. I’ve tried it on 3 devices, all have the same issue. I’m already logged in, I hit the “upgrade account” button, it asks me to login again, I log in, then get the cookie error.
Shoot me a PM

Back