Coral identification name

gtafanatic

Non-member
Trying to figure out the name of the soft coral that is green, looks like grass and typically grow on the back wall.

looking to put it on this tree looking thing I have in my little cube.

Attachments

• 081FE735-7496-4C58-8154-16971D12942C.jpeg
    081FE735-7496-4C58-8154-16971D12942C.jpeg
    189.3 KB · Views: 224
What size tank is that? Get rid of that fake tree a Kenya tree would look better. Your gonna have a hard time keeping corals in such a small tank with the swings that are going to occur. Tho gsp and Kenya tree might.be fine. What light you running what's you using for filtration? Is the tank cycled?

The tree does seem to be taking up lots of space and depending on your light I think covering the top of you fake rock with zoas would look nice but do some more research and make sure your filtration and light are good

What size tank is that? Get rid of that fake tree a Kenya tree would look better. Your gonna have a hard time keeping corals in such a small tank with the swings that are going to occur. Tho gsp and Kenya tree might.be fine. What light you running what's you using for filtration? Is the tank cycled?
i’ve had this tank running for at least 13 years when I got the clown fish it was the size of my pinky nail I have no problem with mushrooms and Kenya trees because they been in there before.

That’s a small tank for a clownfish! Definitely GSP is the coral you want though

The fish has been in there for over 8 years i got him when he was the size of my pinky nail. Not going to try to move him into my bigger tank especially since he’s happy in this tank

Back