Coral Supplements

GiannisK

BRS Member
Hello, I was at Petco the other day and they had some coral supplements for clearance. They were extremely cheap, like 90% off, so I decided to just buy a bunch of them. I got:
- Seachem Reef Trace
- Seachem Reef Plus
- Seachem Reef Complete
- Seachem Reef Carbonate
-Coralife Strontium and Molybdenum
- Fluval Sea Iodide
- Fluval Sea Alkalinity
- Fluval Sea 3-Ions

Does anyone have experience using these? Are they any good? Would you recommend using them? Which ones should I combine? I have a 2 month old 20-gallon with a pulsing xenia and galaxea, but looking to get more coral soon.

Thank you!

Attachments

• IMG_9444.jpeg
    IMG_9444.jpeg
    190.7 KB · Views: 42
Wait you bought a bunch of stuff without any knowledge of them. Check the dates there's got to be a reason why they're 90% off.

Wait you bought a bunch of stuff without any knowledge of them. Check the dates there's got to be a reason why they're 90% off.
I wouldn’t say no knowledge, they’re coral nutrient supplements from well-known and trusted brands. I got all of them for 15 dollars. Their dates are all current. I simply haven’t heard anyone recommend them before (nor have I heard bad things). I figured the worst that could happen is that im told that they’re next to useless, at which point I lose very little. It was a petco far from me that I wouldn’t visit anytime soon so I just went for it.

Back