coral vitamins

alex glenn

Non-member
what can anyone tell me about coral vitamines that come in the sqeeze bottle
do they really make ur coral grow faster and healthier?
any details are nice
thanks

Well since IE search turns up squat I will try to answer this without seeing the actual product.

Weekly additions to my new water ( 6gal week water change ) include 150ml of magnesium (with this batch of salt). I'm getting to the answer. I also dose trace elements. 5ml of kent marine essential elements and 5ml of kent marine coral-vite. I add all of this before salt as it can and does change salinity.

Coral vite's ingredients consist of the following.

Calcium
Iodine
Iron
Magnesium
Potassium
Strontium
Vitamin A
Ascorbic Acid
Thiamine (vitamin B-1)
pyridoxine (vitamin B-6)
Vitamin B-12

Essential elements ingredients consist of

Calcium
Iodine
Iron
Magnesium
Manganese
Molybdenum
Potassium

If coralvite had manganese and molybdenum I'd just dose that, I'm quite sure kent knows that also....thus the 2 products.

My main reason for coralvite is to replace strontium in very small amounts. I test it monthly to make sure i do not exceed 15ppm as its hazardous.

Now onto results. Since my camera sux you will have to take other peoples word for it that I have Incredible Polyp Extension and get Amazing Colors out of my corals. Is this the reason why? I doubt it solely lies on vitamins....... It could attribute to it. I feed my corals regularly and also blast them with light. My growth is Decent considering I use 14k bulbs but not out of this world.

Back