Corla propagation research project

Status
Not open for further replies.

fitch4

BRS Member
Jon Swanson from CTARS here. I had posted this the other day in the lounge section of your forum and just realized that if I read a little more carefully I would have realized that it really is kinda reef related. Sorry!
I am a high school biology/environmental science/oceanography teacher at E.O. Smith High School in Storrs CT. I run a coral propagation research project at the high school where students conduct scientific projects to learn more about coral aquaculture, trying to get corals to grow faster! We are hosting this month's meeting of CTARS and you are invited. E.O. Smith is right off Uconn's campus in the northeast corner of CT, just an hour away from you in Boston. This would be a great chance to come down, meet some of the CT reefers, hear about our project at the school, and buy/trade some frags. We'd love to have you! Thanks!
Jon

Yes, sorry that would be helpful. The meeting is this Sunday (4/15) at the school from 3-5pm. I'll be giving a short description of the project then your own Greg Hiller will be talking about "Poor man's reefing" The school is just off of 84, take the 195 exit and head south. The school is called E.O. Smith High School and the street address is 1235 Storrs Road in Storrs CT The school is 10 minutes or so away, just past Uconn, on the right side. I know Jeff from CTARS had posted about it earlier but I wanted to touch base and invite you myself since it is is my school and project. Hope to see you there!
Jon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back