CTARS Saturday October 18th:

Flame Angel

Past BRS Pres/2016MOD
Staff member
http://www.ctars.org/index.php/cmac/

Hello!

The Connecticut Area Reef Society’s 8th Annual CMAC is approaching fast! We are hoping to see many of your members enjoying the day with us at the Groton Inn & Suites in Groton Connecticut on October 18, 2014.

We are offering a special discount for your members between September 15th and September 22nd. If anyone signs up for tickets during this time using the coupon code BostonSav5, they will receive a 25% discount. Price includes full access and buffet lunch. All payments can be made by going to our website at www.ctars.org/cmac

We have three terrific speaker lined up this year. James Fatherree, John Coppolino, and Lou Ekus will all be joining us. Also, Justin Credabel will be there with an exhibit of his cuttlefish! We also have some amazing vendors lined up with a full eight hours of vendor demonstration time planned into the conference schedule.

Our top raffle prize is amazing this year! Red Sea has generously donated their new Red Sea MAX C-130 the compact 34 gallon fully featured REEF-SPEC system for the top raffle prize at CMAC! If you are looking for a complete reef ready aquarium system, this is it. But, that's not it...Red Sea is also including a refractometer, a variety of Red Sea test kits valued at approximately $200.00 and Red Sea Salt. But, we're not even close to done! We want the winner of this to go home with the works! We are also throwing in 40 lbs of Carib Sea Life Rock, two 20lb Bags of Carib Sea Arag-Alive!™ Sand, a $50 Champion Lighting Gift Card and an Aqua FX Barracuda 100 gpd RODI unit. This is a prize package totaled at over $2000.00!!!

Again, we hope to see everyone there this year enjoying themselves and talking reef!

Sincerely,

Just purchased my ticket. This will be my first reef convention and I am in the process of building my first reef. I'm hoping to learn a lot and meet some cool people.

Just bought mine today too, and I'm looking forward to it. Reef/fish conferences are always enjoyable and informative, plus you can shop for things for your tank!

I don't think so. This was posted on October 12 on the CTARS forum, however, if you look at the original announcement, it says $20 at the door.

"Today is the very last day to buy them on line. After tonight, you will have to buy them at the door ($30).
I am going to print the name badges tomorrow and Tuesday.

Last edited:
Bought my ticket awhile ago but now I'm not sure if I can go :(.

Hopefully the stars will line up and I can make it there ;)

Great!

Bought my ticket awhile ago but now I'm not sure if I can go :(.

Hopefully the stars will line up and I can make it there ;)

Anthony,

It's great your going. At least I'll have a someone entertaining to talk to. :p
Are we going to have the refreshments in the car like at OSRAS? I live in NH so I'll probably bring some with me. What was the conference center in RI thinking with no bar in the conference area! Lubrication encourages more sales for the vendors!

Unfortunately it looks like I won't be able to make the conference.

Are you going to the meeting on Sunday Bob? We can grab some drinks at the bar ;)

Back