Sold Cyber Pre-Moveday Sale: Dry Rock, White Sand, Skimmer, Tunze Osmolator/, and other items.

crb

Non-member
[Special offer at end of post]

Got out a few years ago with plans to return and kept a few choice items to make my return less painful, but don't see that happening anytime soon and we are moving again. I'm done moving over two hundred pounds of rocks and sand and the other items should be used, hence this Cyber Pre-Moveday sale.

1. $60 - Over 150 lbs of fine white reef tank sand (with a small amount of shells mixed in). Sand comes with Rubbermaid trashcan that is setup for mixing and adding water (marked with drain and on wheels that can handle the weight).

IMG_5252.jpgIMG_5253.jpg

2. $150 - 55 lbs of premium Marco Rocks (very nice larger highly porous and light pieces that offer a ton of surface area with all their nooks and crannies) AND 40 lbs of coral rubble (I think I got this as part of a Marco Rocks group buy). Also comes with a Rubbermaid trashcan

IMG_5254.jpgIMG_5259.jpgIMG_5263.jpg

3. $5 - Bin of various plumbing parts, pumps, pump parts, o-rings, etc
IMG_5264.jpg

4. $20 - Reactors (some unopened)

IMG_5265.jpg

4. $100 - MSX/SWC 200 Skimmer (bought it new for ~$300 shortly before getting out of the hobby so it hasn't seen much action)
IMG_5268.jpgIMG_5269.jpgIMG_5270.jpg

5. $20 - All Neptune Controller bits shown in photo (note: there was something up with the larger direct connect iirc.... maybe one outlet didn't work, don't remember, hence low price).

IMG_5271.jpg

6. $100 - Tunze Osmolator water level controller and the water valve (love this thing)

IMG_5272.jpg

SPECIAL PRICE IF SOMEONE TAKES EVERYTHING AT ONCE (offer good till Monday night, with pickup by end of week... will hold off on accepting other offers till then): $300

Have a taker for everything. Thanks for all the messages... glad to see the community is alive and kicking! Will let you all know if it falls through.

Scratch that, buyer for everything backed out.

Everything up for sale again as one package for $300 till Monday night.

Will respond to individual requests starting Tuesday (i.e. if I don't have a taker for everything by end of day tomorrow).

Back