Dammit!

Moe_K

Stabbed by Foulke
I bought a 29 gal drilled tank from John B when he was going out of business. I had it stored in the basement while we rearranged and reorganized down there.

The wife told me today that she dropped something and broke the damn thing. I went down and checked, and sure enought the side was all cracked.

Freakin' great. :mad:

Just wanted to vent.

does that mean you need to change the date of setting up a tank in your profile again? ;) Just kidding Moe, that sucks :(

I hate breaking tanks! I always feel like such a moron when something like that happens. Hey, look on the bright side, at least you have the wife to blame it on :D

Now? I'll take it to the dump.

I was going to use it to hold softies that I'd frag and give away at future meetings.

Bummer, i got a old 55 if you need to borrow. i use it when i do a tranfer or a holding tank. plus i got 20 long too, if you need to borrow.

At least I got to fire the guys that broke my tanks! I guess you could fire her....but it'll cost ya! :)

DLCanuck said:
Bummer, i got a old 55 if you need to borrow. i use it when i do a tranfer or a holding tank. plus i got 20 long too, if you need to borrow.
Thanks Dan, but I want to keep something on a permanent bassis down there in the cellar.

Yes I can, but will cost him more in acrylic then the new(used) glass tank.
Moe if the 2nd tank that you are getting from John is not drilled, I can drill it for you.

Back