Dates/locations for upcoming BRS meetings

Greg Hiller

BRS Moderator
Staff member
BRS Member
Here's the tentative meeting dates and venues for the rest of the year:

July 30 - Quincy K of C - special election for VP of public affairs and one at-large board of directors position

August 20 - Atlantis Road Trip

Oct 1 - Saugus VFW - Randy Holmes-Farley - Reef Chemistry - exact title to be announced

Oct 22 or 29 (date to be confirmed) -- this date is in serious flux at the moment, a speaker that was booked flaked on us

Dec 10 - Rayhnam

Last edited:
Well....there may be an 'unofficial' meeting on Labor day weekend.......keep your eye out!!!

Greg Hiller said:
Ooops, not you Darren...put your eye back in!!

Why? So your son can stick his finger in it again? :p

Armando, we have a meeting scheduled for Nov 20th. It's going to be a great meeting. We have Frank Marini and Anthony Calfo coming in. BUT we don't have all the details ironed out yet....so stay tuned for further announcements :D

Is there going to be a meeting on the 22nd or 30th of October as planned? I missed the last meeting. I didn't see the date until the afternoon on that day. Hope to get to the next meeting.
OceanGuy

August 20 - Atlantis Road Trip

Did this ever take place?? I don't remember reading anything about it.

Also, Greg are you the person that is in charge of booking venues for the meetings?
The reason I ask is the wife and I live in a community in which we have access to a pretty large function hall and I would love to offer the use of the facility to have a meeting. I think it would be plenty big enough and now that we have a lot of people from the NH area it would be a great oppertunity to get some of those people that can't make it to the meeting due to the distance to come to one up here.

If there is any interest drop me a PM or Email and we can discuss further.

Last edited:
The Atlantis Road Trip was cancelled, there wasn't too many people interested in it.

The October meeting (apparently) was postponed to November 20, as Darren mentioned above. (it looks like) This is going to be our next meeting.

hey look at me I look like a bod member lol.

>Also, Greg are you the person that is in charge of booking venues for the meetings? <

What we have done in the past within the BOD is have each meeting set up by a particularly BOD member. I setup the last one in Saugus.

The October meeting fell apart because a speaker pulled a fast one on us.

>The reason I ask is the wife and I live in a community in which we have access to a pretty large function hall and I would love to offer the use of the facility to have a meeting. <

This could be of interest to us. Could you please do the BOD a favor and check on the availability of your venue for Sunday Nov. 20th. We are still having problems confirming the venue we were planning on. Please let us know what times the facility is available. Cost, number of people that can fit, can we bring in food?, frags?, any special considerations, etc., etc. If not for the Nov. 20th date we could possibly use for future meetings, though Nashua is a long haul for many in the club.

I think it would be plenty big enough and now that we have a lot of people from the NH area it would be a great oppertunity to get some of those people that can't make it to the meeting due to the distance to come to one up here.

This could be of interest to us. Could you please do the BOD a favor and check on the availability of your venue for Sunday Nov. 20th. We are still having problems confirming the venue we were planning on. Please let us know what times the facility is available. Cost, number of people that can fit, can we bring in food?, frags?, any special considerations, etc., etc. If not for the Nov. 20th date we could possibly use for future meetings, though Nashua is a long haul for many in the club.

I have the wife (who is actually on the board of directors) checking on the info you need today. I will give to a e-mail when I have all the info although I believe the 20th of Nov. will be no problem :)

Kevin McG said:
I have the wife (who is actually on the board of directors) checking on the info you need today. I will give to a e-mail when I have all the info although I believe the 20th of Nov. will be no problem :)

Yep, Hi Greg....I know it's $80 for 4 hours for one room & there are 2 rooms in the clubhouse (it's a little more $ if you want both rooms upstairs and down & I'll check on capacity). You can bring food, beer, frag swap and do whatever, just nothing destructive b/c I'll have to be the one renting it & give them the security deposit. I assume BRS meetings don't get very violent & destructive, so that won't be a problem.

Anyhoo, I will call tomorrow to find out the availablilty, etc for you & have Kevin pass along the info. :)

-Nancy

Back