discounts?

I've heard of some discounts with sponsors, is there any formal page explaining all this?

There is no formal page explaining this, but would be a good idea to make it easier for members. There is also no requirement for sponsors to give a special discount to members for supporting the club. But there are IIRC only two that have discount deals.

Airwaterice has a discount code #24506 to receive their %10 discount.

Reefgeek has a BRS members only with validation of membership from the BRS Admins for spending $25, $500, $1000.

I will double check that these still apply and if so make sure they are visible to the proper levels of membership.

Last edited:
I believe CRA and Rumford pet center offer a member discount also. (Atleast they did before my membership lapsed in May:eek:)

Krystal Klear Aquatics give a discount on everything you buy (I believe thats what I have gotten when I went there)

John

IIRC, You can get 10% off livestock at Skiptons... I'll let them confirm though.

I can confirm that. I bought livestock at Skipton's on Sunday and got my 10% BRS discount.

Jay's aquatics doesn't officially, but by mentioning the club there i've gotten 10% off livestock as well...

Back