DIY Pluming Idea's

inkslinger

Non-member
I need some Pluming idea's on how to pluming a BlueLine 55 HD Pump , AM 1000 CO2 Reactor,3X Trubo Twist { witch will be replace soon with a Gamma 25w},and a Hydro inline heater {also needs to be replace. Both UV Light and Heater have a Low Max Flow rate}. The set up will be ether 3/4 or 1 inch. The tank is a Oceanic 110g not drill 60x18x24 I want to have 2 returns on ether side of the center braces with duel Loc-Line with flare nozzles. Any body have Pic's that you would like to share, Thank's.

:w

The plumbing sounds straight foward. The BL plumbed externally, next to a sump ideally. Everything else, is in the sump. But, it doesn't sound like your going to be drilling the glass.

Post sitting a bit,,, but If your still in-project, I have the diamond drills to drill the returns.

Stimpy

No thanks Stimpy I had no plans to drill my tank, In fact i bought it at your LFS used and it was drill underneath for RR without a overflow box, I used it with a canister filter for a couple of years then I just plug them up,

Who ever had the this tank did not measured it right, they drilled it away from the corner if they had it in the corner I could have gotten away with 2 side box the way they drilled i need a 3 side box and i will still have a gap in the corner.I just got an Inland Strainer 1x6 inch for my intake and order some loc-line for my return

Back