Ecotech Reef Link and Apex Fusion - Beta Tester

cobraz

Zoa Pirate
Ecotech Reef Link and Apex Fusion - Beta Tester..

With all the equipment I have in my setup...

I was asked to test Neptune's Apex Fusion - Been using it for a little over a month - pretty slick interface, have asked for a few minor changes - waiting to see where they go.

Info: I am running 2 Apex systems - one Pro and the other is a Lite version on two tanks.
(Yes, I am going to finish tearing down the small tank and sell the Apex lite.)
But until then, running it has been flawless. Changing systems is just one click...easy.

Now, I have been placed on the Ecotech Reef Link - Beta test that starts in about a week with Ecotech's new software app that runs on a smart phone or Ipad.

I have been drooling on controlling my 4 MP10Wes and the Radion Pro with this software.
Will keep everyone up to date on the progress.

Just an update...

Ecotech
Been working with Shaun at Ecotech..
A bunch of changes from myself and others - product seems to work great at the moment.
Scheduling the pumps is a breeze.
Just connect the pumps one at a time thru the software and then edit - the built in schedule to your liking.
Example below:

Pump 1

10:00am Speed Up 20%-100% 10:00am-11:00pm
11:00pm Reef Crest 100% 11:00pm-3:00pm
3:00pm Export Nutrient 50% 3:00pm-5:00pm
5:00pm Reef Crest 100% 5:00pm-9:00pm
9:00pm Speed Down 100%-20% 9:00pm-10:00pm
10:00pm Lagoon 20% 10:00pm-10:00am

It works really nicely and you can hit the feed button - to turn down to preset settings..
Also change schedule cycles and mix and match... more to come.

Fusion:
Nothing new since last updates - Been asking for a better scale for parameters - by color or blocks.. still waiting for an update here.
Also I had two Apex's one on main system other on Frag tank.. can't seem to remove one.. requesting support here.

Last edited:
Back