Electronic Co2 Regulators?

lots of people on RC are using them.. and say it's the only way to go..

i however still use the Reef fanatic dual gauge with electronic solenoid..

unless you are having issues with your solenoid i don't see the need to switch to an electronic regulator?

IMO if you are using a ph probe to control your reactor instead of trying to count bubbles then there is no need for it.
Also the Aquamedic regulator that i use self controls the pressure anyway so there is no variation as the cylinder empties.

lots of people on RC are using them.. and say it's the only way to go..

i however still use the Reef fanatic dual gauge with electronic solenoid..

unless you are having issues with your solenoid i don't see the need to switch to an electronic regulator?
It seems that as my bottle empties out the bubbles start to sllooow down over the course of a few weeks and I have to tweak it.

IMO if you are using a ph probe to control your reactor instead of trying to count bubbles then there is no need for it.
Also the Aquamedic regulator that i use self controls the pressure anyway so there is no variation as the cylinder empties.
I have a ph probe, but it is not in the reactor. I have it sitting just down stream of where the effeunt enters the system in the basement as a safety next so that is for some reason the tanks ph starts to drop the CO2 shuts off.

Back