Emergency Reeflo Hammerhead needed. Anyone have one.

daves-reef

Non-member
My reeflo pump died today after 5 plus years. To my horror when I tried to hook up the spare pump I had for just this reason.
It is frozen. Must have gone bad sitting on shelf for 4 years. Humidity something caused it to be frozen. I checked it when I got it and it worked then.

Does anyone within 100 miles of Chelmsford have one I can buy borrow or replace.

Not sure tank will make it the time to order new one.

Dave

My reeflo pump died today after 5 plus years. To my horror when I tried to hook up the spare pump I had for just this reason.
It is frozen. Must have gone bad sitting on shelf for 4 years. Humidity something caused it to be frozen. I checked it when I got it and it worked then.

Does anyone within 100 miles of Chelmsford have one I can buy borrow or replace.

Not sure tank will make it the time to order new one.

Dave
Sometimes the pump. has Put away In storage and not washed with regular water the salt makes the pump Frozen

IMG_20201003_074559786.jpg

I have a brand new one in the box with the Baldor motor. I'm out in Ware though. I just checked it and it spins. Have never had it plugged in. The original build I was planning didn't happen.

Countryreefer will you sell it. I will come get it.
Please call me @ 978 three seven five 0546

Dave

Great to hear! Glad it's getting some use since it had just been sitting there. Hopefully all your livestock is doing well.

Back