End of April Regular BRS Meeting - April 30th in Wakefield

Greg Hiller

BRS Moderator
Staff member
BRS Member
Our own Matt L. will be giving the following talk at the April BRS meeting:

"Everything you ever wanted to know about Hydraulics in your fish tank but were too afraid to ask."

We will of course have the regular frag swap, raffles, BRS library books on hand, and might even have a mini-auction for stuff that doesn't make it in time for the April 2nd Auction.

Meeting location Wakefield Public Library, 10-2 PM.

The meeting following this will be south or west of town, to be announced after we secure the venue.

Great news! As a plus for this meeting, our own Reefnroll (Bec), winner of last months Tank of the Month contest will be giving us all the 'behind the scenes' info on how she sets up and maintains her incredible reeftank.

Well, the wife is flying out of town for the weekend, so I may make it.
Unless it's a nice weekend & I start the greenhouse or cabana work

Coffee and donuts will probably make its way there. Pizza at the library is a bit much.

Often times there's a little glitch with the RSVP feature. If it doesn't work correctly, try using the "back" button and start over.

Moe I want to sign up to become a member @ the meeting do I still have to RSVP!!! and how much $$$ please

Yes you can (and should) join at the meetings.
Here's a thread that's stuck to the top of the BRS Business forum on how to join (costs et cetera):
http://216.235.242.50/forums/showthread.php?t=2033

At the meetings, it's $15 for individuals or $20 for family memberships.

Please do RSVP. You don't have to be a member to RSVP. You just have to register through the BRS home page.

I signed up at the last meeting, but I don't believe I'm registered on the main site? I don't see myself listed in the Members list. I looked at the Join Today! form and it seems awful familiar, so I don't want to fill it out if that will be redundant. Anyway, not sure whether I should Join Today! or what to RSVP.

--cn

Just so the new folks know... when you enter the library, you'll be on the main floor.
The meeting room we use is downstairs in the front corner out near Main St. It's very easy to find. As soon as you're downstairs you'll figure it out.

Reminder: please be quiet when walking through the place - it is a library.

Back