Free Equipment for Frags?

Mike Lemming

BRS Member
I have a few things to trade for frags or, I’m open to offers. (Hope this is okay admin)
Aquamaxx skimmer. Works fine just broke the clips which hold the skimmer cup tightly on. Not needed for the use of the skimmer. Needs a good cleaning.
7108CBD7-AF21-4F30-83D1-4DF6857E28A3.jpeg

Aquamaxx hang on skimmer missing collection cup. Not even sure if it works. Haven’t plugged it in in a few years.
4B2D077A-47CB-4D51-8AC6-756FA90D5D88.jpeg

Cleaning out my basement so, may add to this list in the next few days.
Located in Grafton.

Last edited:
I have a few things to trade for frags or, I’m open to offers. (Hope this is okay admin)
Aquamaxx skimmer. Works fine just broke the clips which hold the skimmer cup tightly on. Not needed for the use of the skimmer. Needs a good cleaning.
View attachment 186042
CoraLife hang on skimmer. Haven’t used it in 4 years but it worked fine when I packed it up.
View attachment 186043
View attachment 186044
Jebao DP4. Opened but never used
View attachment 186045
Aquamaxx hang on skimmer missing collection cup. Not even sure if it works. Haven’t plugged it in in a few years.
View attachment 186046
Located in Grafton.

Would you trade this protein skimmer for a shroom ?

View attachment 186042
CoraLife hang on skimmer. Haven’t used it in 4 years but it worked fine when I packed it up.
View attachment 186043
View attachment 186044
View attachment 186045
View attachment 186046
Located in Grafton.

Of course if you have all the parts of the protein skimmer

View attachment 186042
View attachment 186043
View attachment 186044
View attachment 186045
View attachment 186046
Located in Grafton.

This one

The blue one is missing the collection cup I believe

Damn! if you find it. let me know. And of course if it’s working your protein skimmer. and then we can trade. if you’re interested on the gonzo golden Dragon mushroom

Attachments

• AB61BCD7-C361-41C9-933B-F6F620A466AB.jpeg
    AB61BCD7-C361-41C9-933B-F6F620A466AB.jpeg
    967.6 KB · Views: 97
Damn! if you find it. let me know. And of course if it’s working your protein skimmer. and then we can trade. if you’re interested on the gonzo golden Dragon mushroom
@Seapets looks like you can get a replacement collection cup online for relatively cheap: https://www.bulkreefsupply.com/aqua...1-hob-1-5-ws-1-and-hf-m-protein-skimmers.html

This skimmer looks to be an Aquamax 1.5 HOB which are solid skimmers. Easy to test if the pump works without a collection cup.

Back