Fast growing acro's?

stingythingy45

BRS Member
I have some Larry Jackson acro that seems to be really taking off lately.It's really high on the rock and right under 250 watts halide.Just the other day it had like 3-4 small nubs growing.Then last night I checked and those were 1/2 long and purpled up.::
Does the teal stag grow fast as well?I really want to get a frag of that stag.;)

My LJ is the fastest growing SPS I have as well... Thing just takes off!

My LJ is the fastest growing SPS I have as well... Thing just takes off!

I know what you mean.
It's been encrusting on the rock also.
I have some brown Acro I got from Greg H. a few meetings ago.It's getting a lot thicker/taller,but not much branching.

I know what you mean.
It's been encrusting on the rock also.
I have some brown Acro I got from Greg H. a few meetings ago.It's getting a lot thicker/taller,but not much branching.

The same brown Acro I got is doing well and has 4 new branches at the top of the tallest branch. They are each about 3/4-1 inch. I got this at a framingham meeting over the summer from G.H.

My L.J. Acro is one of my best growers as well. My water parameters are anything but stable at this point and my little frag has a bunch of shoots coming off the base.

My Green Slimer holds the title of fastest grower in my tank though. My biggest colony in the tank and grows like a weed.

My Australian Delicate grows like crazy! LJ tri-color runs a close second.

I had a blueberry acro from Greg H. for 7 months and only encrusted. Once I got my new Usios, it took off and has grown about 3 inches in the last 2 months.

Back