fast, tall growing SPS??

Docstach

Non-member
I am looking for a SPS that will grow pretty quickly and will get tall. It doesn't necessarily need to have a lot of branches, but want it to get pretty big. It will have mod to high light and flow. I was thinking about a green slimer? Any suggestions?

Definitely green slimer! I know it's my fastest growing SPS

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

I have good luck with some acro under LED and slow with others. My blueberry acro is unstoppable! I

I have good luck with some acro under LED and slow with others. My blueberry acro is unstoppable! I

Thanks everyone! I had a lot of growth from my blueberry acro as well (under LED), but it was more horizontal than vertical. There is a bit of an open spot in my new tank that should get good light and flow. Normally I think I would find a rock or two to add to fill up the space, but trying to see the longer term picture I think I am going to try and leave it be and let a coral grow and fill it in.

I have a Green Slimer variant with big blue tips that outgrows my other Green Slimers by a mile... fastest acro I have ever seen

...I had a lot of growth from my blueberry acro as well (under LED), but it was more horizontal than vertical. .....
That is due to lack of light spread from the led. I have seen acro have good growth under various LED but a lot of them are growing side way other than the natural bush form.

That is due to lack of light spread from the led. I have seen acro have good growth under various LED but a lot of them are growing side way other than the natural bush form.

When I got it from Greg, his was fairly low growing but wide as well and I don't think he had LEDs, but I could be wrong. Maybe not this weekend, but I will be visiting you soon to get some new stuff!!

Back