Feed orange spotted gobies twice a day???

STiTCH87

Saltwater OCD Victim
It says on LiveAquaria to feed an orange spotted goby atleast twice a day. Is that really true?

I target feed him frozen brine/mysis/spirulina every 2 days. Is that enough or will he starve at that rate? I'd rather not have to feed him frozen twice a day cuz that could get very expensive over time. Just wanted to know how to REALLY properly feed an OSG.

I have a Red Spotted Goby that I feed once every other day. I have him for 2 years and he seems real happy.

Thanks for the info. Those goby are very small though and their feeding habits are much different. They're more closer to a clown goby which I also have, however a orange spotted goby has a different diet and different feeding pattern which is why I was wondering. Also, he doesn't munch sand really. Is it normal for them not to do this? I know they are known to do that, but if he doesn't is it fine? He loves the frozen foods but also flipped over the TetraMin Color Tropical flake food I fed my other guys today. I swear, every single fish and invert i've ever owned has eaten, and LOVED those flakes...

Back