few shots and video of 120g tank

Some nice SPS growth and color Richard. Keep up the good work. We need more SPS enthusiast in this club. :)

As always Rich, just amazing :) An inspiration to us all, and I really mean it :encouragement:

Higor

Beautiful corals. Love the photos. Can you please list the foods you feed your tank/fishes? Thanks.

What are your parameters? Do you mix salts? How often do you do water changes?? What's the tricks you can share for the perfection?

@Sahin, I feed the live stocks with pallets and flakes mostly. The fish seems to like it and stay healthy.

@JimmyMac, I use Kent reef salt, alkalinity at range 7-9dkh, calcium on the low side at the moment but doesn't pay much attention to it. I only measure it once a month or so but try to keep it above 350 instead of 400. I guess if you want the sps grows faster, then definitely keep it above 400. I probably only do 5-10g of water change in a month. When I notice less polyps extension on a few sps, also losing colors, i would do more water change. I keep the routine to change carbon every 6-8weeks. I am running a bare bottom tank, it works better for me as compared to my previous tank. In my opinion, keeping alkalinity stable is the key to happy sps, beside stable temperature and other simple maintenance of course. You are welcome to stop by to see the setup. No trick, just simple setup :D

Back