FINALLY AND HOPING ALL FOLLOW SUIT!

Yeah sometime I just want to turn them on or off to do stuff in the tank and especially when people come over during nonscheduled light period. I want to throw them out the window when I can’t even connect to all of them and turn them on.
Like right now if I want to connect to them Radions. I removed all the pumps and power head out of Mobius and just use the manual control.
01D05115-1957-41DD-816E-8431D17E041F.jpeg

Yeah mobishit isn’t a big thing to celebrate in my mind. Have to unplug all lights before I can update any programming for them. Works great when it works though

Mobius is a POS. At least on my G5 Radion. I hate it! Over 5K in lighting and it can never consistently connect to all them.
Do the lights go off schedule when you lose connection? And if not what effect does it have? Don’t get me wrong if they have an app it should work but I think once you set your lights they should just stay that way . I guess unless you are using an acclimation program all the time

It’s not a problem most of the time until the lights don’t do what you want and you try to connect to them to see what the problem is.
still, there’s no excuse for a light at this level(Radions) to have such an incredibly sh** program.

I feel they hold the previous program even if they won’t connect but if you don’t connect to them in roughly 2 weeks they seem to bug out

Hahaha don't hold back!
I can’t hold back, it is a shame to see such beautiful hardwares controlled by such crappy software.
For AI, their current software is great via Bluetooth, totally transparent on iOs( no experience with Android), you simply launch the MyAI app and it connects 100% every time.

I can’t hold back, it is a shame to see such beautiful hardwares controlled by such crappy software.
For AI, their current software is great via Bluetooth, totally transparent on iOs( no experience with Android), you simply launch the MyAI app and it connects 100% every time.
I'm with you 100%.

I will say that was one thing that irked me when I had G5’s, the app is junk among other things like the slight difference between lights even after calibration, glare among other small things. I wanted to like them but just so many little things…

Now Ecotech and Neptune are merged into one company, slimming down the product lines is going to happen.
Neptune System vs Ecotech
1. Led: Sky vs Radion/AI(winners)
2. Wavemaker: WAV vs MP (winner)
3. Return pump: COR vs Vectra (winner)
4. Dosing pump: DOS vs Versa (big winner)
5. Controller: Neptune win
6. Automatic tester: Trident vs none
I think the Sky Led could be the first victim on the chopping board, then Ecotech hardware will come with Apex software (without the need of the physical apex controller)

Now Ecotech and Neptune are merged into one company, slimming down the product lines is going to happen.
1. Led: Sky vs Radion/AI(winners)
2. Wavemaker: WAV vs MP (winner)
3. Return pump: COR vs Vectra (winner)
4. Dosing pump: DOS vs Versa (big winner)
5. Controller: Neptune win
6. Automatic tester: Trident vs none
I think the Sky Led could be the first victim on the chopping board, then Ecotech hardware will come with Apex software (without the need of the physical apex controller)
Sounds good to me! I don't use the dos or the versa-- curious about why the versa is better. Do you find it to be more reliable? The dos seems offensively large to me.

Oh damn, and I bought 2 XR15 Pro last year and haven't even popped the seal on the boxes. Should’ve stuck with my AI’s. I hate software glitches…the company don’t recognize the problem and fix it?

They are under an umbrella company, not merged into one. Depending upon the company they might just leave them alone as long as they both capture a big enough portion of the market. Other option is that they will use the same hardware internal and just re-label to keep customers happy thinking they are sticking with the same brand. Ill bet the biggest change is to common functions like HR and finance to trim the fat and get more profit from each company

Back