Finally visited T.I.

Cardiak

Non-member
Well after hearing everyone talk good/bad about this store I decided to give it a looksee.

Pros: Massive fish selection, many types of fish you rarely see at any of the lfs in RI. This place felt like 3-4 fish stores all put into one. The fish tanks were for the most part all well maintained with quiet a few employees feeding/cleaning the tanks. Just about all the fish looked healthy and happy, which isnt a common site in most fish stores. They also had lots of equipment/tank selections but I didnt spend much time in those areas, didnt even check the prices on the majority of the dry goods.

Cons: The fish were 2-3 times more expensive then other local fish stores. Fish you could normally nab for $50-$70 were going for $100-$150, I guess thats the price you pay when you have as many tanks with a selection like they do. The reef tanks were a disapointment. I only saw two reef tanks and both were very bland nothing interesting, although the prices on corals werent too bad.

I probably wont be returning anytime soon as its a good hike from me. Perhaps worth another visit if im ever in the market for a new rare fish.

Back