FS Fish FOR SALE - new home(s) needed

luu78

BRS Member
Hi everyone,
Due to my new extended work hours with my new career, I'm forced to temporarily exit the hobby that I passionately enjoyed so much. All the fish have been with me for quite some times and are fully acclimated to captivity and are disease free since I haven't added anything in for about 6 months or so. I hope to find my fish new good homes. Let me know if you are interested in any of them. Pick up is in Quincy. Once there are enough fish sold, I will pick them all at once on a given Sunday and you guys can pick them up then. It's the only day that I might be off. Thanks for your interest in them. And I will be back once business settles in a bit.

Update 10/30/22@12:40pm:
Here's what's left of my fish. Dotted number(s) are pending pick up this Sunday, I will update accordingly. Thanks

Screenshot_20221030-121556~2.png

Last edited:
That borbonius tho... of I only had my 150 up and running... beautiful fish

Hi everyone, thank you for your patience. I got home late tonight as in most nights nowadays and figured I would take videos of my fish eating for those of you who requested pictures of the fish. I just don't have the time to go through every fish. Rest assured my fish are healthy and eating well since I've had them for a while now. Hope this helps you guys out in your decision to give them a new and better home. Thank you!

Update:
1. Moyer's leopard is MIA and not seen so no longer available for sale.
2. The trio leopard wrasses and the Golden Rhomboid are in two other separate tanks and all are sleeping.
I will try to video them eating later this week for those interested to see.

Here are the links to the videos of the fish eating:

Fish eating:

Lineatus eating:

What’s the one that looks like a cleaner wrasse? I don’t see that listed.
It is a cleaner wrasse. Unfortunately, he is not for sale. I am still keeping one main tank and just want to consolidate the other three tanks.

For everyone with pending pick up for tomorrow, I will be available from 9:00 a.m. until 1:00 p.m. thank you so much for working out your schedule to fit this in.

Good afternoon, some fish have been sold and I've updated the list above with what's left. Happy Reefing!

Back