Fishy Business in Chatham, MA

MikeG

Non-member
Great customer service! Marc is very easy to deal with. I had bought some AB DE bulbs and they were burning different colors. He sent me out a new bulb the day I talked to him about it with return shipping label. I managed to send back the wrong bulb, unfortunately I didn't know what color they were supposed to be. The bad bulb that I kept started turning off several times a day. Talked to Marc and he is sending me out the bulb that I sent back to him.

Great prices on items I have bought so far.

Nothing comes close to their dry rock. Far superior to anything out there including any live rock I've found.

I just saw some of their dry rock that Nitrofish had bought at the last group buy and it was very impressive! Very porous and light weight.

Awesome customer service! We got Tunze at a very good price.
Thumbs up for friendly customer service & excellent prices on goods as well.

Marc is great. It's becoming my favorite store to go to lately. I always like to swing in when I'm in town for work. I just bought some lighting stuff, an ASM G3 skimmer, and a Powder Blue Tang from him and he gave me excellent prices for all of it.

I have a few complaints
the 2nd beer loosened my inhibitions...that's the only reason I bought the great stuff I bought last time I was there
and I was a little too slow on picking out a nice zoa, someone else snagged it
I brought my skimmer with me on one trip & Marc let me use some weldon to fix the seal

A great store & a great guy....always a good visit

I visitted this store for the first time this weekend... talk about friendly. I just needed some sand but Jeanne and Marc were VERY helpful and informative on questions I had on a couple of other things.

PLUS they recommended this great Burrito place on the way back... now THAT is customer service LOL

I've always had a good time shopping at Fishy Business. Marc & Jeanne were regular BRS members long before they opened the store. They're always wicked friendly whenever I stop by. They're also patient in giving directions, I've found. ;)

I picked up some dry rock, Great stuff, Brought me to the warehouse in the back and let me go through different boxes of rock, I'll be back
STeve

i recieved my dry rock the other day, via fed ex, i think i was picky with the sizes and shapes i asked for, but every piece was like i hand selected it, unbelievable! super quality, excellent price and flat rate shipping! i will be buying from here again!

Back