Flame Angels

I had one for a while that ate all my dusters then it began picking at my zoa's, needless to say it went away.....they are hit or moss

I love my flame. It's never picked at my zoas(and I have a lot of them) Occasionally it picks at pocillopora but I really don't care for that particular coral so it doesn't bother me.

I have a Flame Angel for 1 1/2 years he never bothered any coral. He is aggressive towards other fish though.

My flame has only ocassionally picked at a green monti.... and it's only when I've cut back on feedings.

I have a flame and a coral beauty no problems with any corals zoa's or even my clams.

The coral beauty does like to chase a few of his tank mates around once in a while though.

every now and then mine will pick at something, but I think he's either mistaken or picking at something I can't see. Other than that *knock on wood* he's been a model citizen.

Make sure you feed them their proper diet. Hikari now has that mega marine angel formula with larger mysis and a mixture of everything else they eat disguised as small worms, so there's no pickiness like I observed with Formula 2. I supplement that with Hikari mysis in a 1:1 ratio,

Matt:cool:

Back