For Sale :: PacificSun Triton(s) (used) LEDs

LoveTheReef

BRS Sponsor
BRS Member
Hey guys,

I'm looking to sell 1 or possibly 2 PacificSun Triton LED fixtures.

These are the PacificSun Triton R2, 175W LED fixtures that we have been using on pretty much all of our tanks here at Love The Reef.

As many of you know, a big part of what we want to do here at Love The Reef is to help the hobby -- one of the main things we want to experiment with is different lighting systems and their effects on coral growth and coloration.

We are planning to get a couple new lighting systems (PacificSun Triton S and PacificSun Pandora S) for our tanks. Triton S is wicked cool in that it does not have a single white LED ... and yet in the end, you can get the white light if you want by mixing the different colors on the lamp :) it was really super cool when I saw it myself. Pandora S uses the same SMT panels (no white LEDs) as the Triton S, but they also add 2 T5s to the fixture.

Anyway, my curious mind really wants to do an experiment and compare how the corals react under the already proven Triton R2s, the new Triton S, and a fixture with LEDs as well as T5s (Pandora S).

So I have up for sale 1, or possibly 2 Triton R2 master units for $850 ea (Brand new cost $1050 + tax ea!!!). They have been used since September/October of 2012. These fixtures have 9 independently controllable channels for each individual color, and you can program your own scenario via a PAR table, where you can add as many as 40 custom time points! Alternatively you can also pick a color, select the sunrise and sunset duration, or use the Bali program which seems to be a hit with most PacificSun Triton / Hyperion users.

I guarantee you can't get the same value from any other fixture on the market when comparing apples to apples :) Talk to me and I can prove it!

Please email me if you have any questions! ([email protected]) :)

Thanks,

- Archit

Just received a question -- both the units are "Master" -- i.e. they both have the computer so they can both store the program etc.

Back