Frag Freaks Updates

Frag Freaks

BRS Sponsor
BRS Member
Hi All,

You may or may not have noticed that we have not been very active on the forum in quite some time. Here are a few quick updates as we return to operating like we used to.

Long story short, we had some issues with our new system after my move from Plaistow to Sandown. It took some time to get the latest build together, and then once it was in place encountered a few crashes that set us back quite a bit. I believe we have now figured out all the nuisances with our new water supply and getting back to a stable system. It was pretty discouraging, and I was tempted to call it quits multiple times. We will start building back some inventory soon. We are interested in anyone with larger colonies of zoas, LPS, chalice, etc., that have outgrown their tanks to kick-start the process.

We are still planning on offering box to hand options on fish and invert purchases with a minimum purchase amount. So if you are interested in larger invert buys and/or fish please let us know and we will try and coordinate. If you want more detail as to how this works, please send us a message.

To add to the pain of tank crashes, we missed a payment for our domain renewal due to an expired card on file, and a third party was quick to purchase and then offered to sell back to us at a substantial cost. Rather than taking that on, we decided to move to a new domain. Our new website is www.frag-freaks.com. We have opened our online show, and the focus is still on 3D-printed parts until we have some livestock inventory to post.

We look forward to being more active within the community here and hope to see some of you soon.

Rob
857-413-9441 (Text is Preferred & Fastest Response Method)
[email protected]

Keep going you got this! And good for you for not paying their demand!! Maybe we could all put a invert group buy together to help out or something. I’m near the ri border so maybe out of the question for me but an idea that might help out.

Hi All,

You may or may not have noticed that we have not been very active on the forum in quite some time. Here are a few quick updates as we return to operating like we used to.

Long story short, we had some issues with our new system after my move from Plaistow to Sandown. It took some time to get the latest build together, and then once it was in place encountered a few crashes that set us back quite a bit. I believe we have now figured out all the nuisances with our new water supply and getting back to a stable system. It was pretty discouraging, and I was tempted to call it quits multiple times. We will start building back some inventory soon. We are interested in anyone with larger colonies of zoas, LPS, chalice, etc., that have outgrown their tanks to kick-start the process.

We are still planning on offering box to hand options on fish and invert purchases with a minimum purchase amount. So if you are interested in larger invert buys and/or fish please let us know and we will try and coordinate. If you want more detail as to how this works, please send us a message.

To add to the pain of tank crashes, we missed a payment for our domain renewal due to an expired card on file, and a third party was quick to purchase and then offered to sell back to us at a substantial cost. Rather than taking that on, we decided to move to a new domain. Our new website is www.frag-freaks.com. We have opened our online show, and the focus is still on 3D-printed parts until we have some livestock inventory to post.

We look forward to being more active within the community here and hope to see some of you soon.

Rob
857-413-9441 (Text is Preferred & Fastest Response Method)
[email protected]
glad you are getting it all worked out Rob. Welcome back

Back