Reef Deal FREE TDS meters

APISTOBORELLI

Bass in pic swam away
buy dot com offers a hand held TDS meter which has a MSRP of $39.95 with a web discount of -29.95 ($10!) shipped free!

-> Then if you select the "google checkout" option, you get $10 off on orders of $10 or more! (so it's FREE!)

Be sure to select the slowest 7-14 day "free" shipping on the last page unless you want to pay for the extra cost. Also click on the pic of the credit card type below the cc number you enter or it will tell you you entered an invalid credit card. (It looked like just a graphic of cards they accepted to me.)

I don't know much about this brand TDS meter but I'm willing to give it a try for free!

Mark

IntelliTEC Digital Water Purity Tester
http://www.buy.com/prod//q/loc/63024/204941998.html

I just ordered mine and paid tax only. $.50

Last edited:
wow, thats awesome. I just got one for 50 cents too, who knew 2 quarters could do so much?

Great find =).

J

I have a feeling a bunch of us are going to get a "your order is on backorder" type e-mail pretty soon lol.

But to question the integraty of this TDS meter does anyone have a high end one that you know is accurate that you might be willing to test one of these against?

I have a feeling a bunch of us are going to get a "your order is on backorder" type e-mail pretty soon lol.

But to question the integraty of this TDS meter does anyone have a high end one that you know is accurate that you might be willing to test one of these against?

Well reviews will be forthcoming I'm sure.:p

Back