Friend or foe!!

Bob P.

Non-member
friendorfoe.jpg
Any idea's? Berghia, or Zoo eating nudi.

Its better to get a pic of the top of it but it looks like Zoa eating to me! is it really tiny? Time to check your Zoas!

tough to get a top pic. It was on the glass. found three of them. Removed as sonn as they were found. Nothing wrong with any zoo's yet. It was about 1/8th of an inch long

I found one just like that a few days ago and removed it imediately. I may have more, because I noticed a difference in my long piece of rock with my healthiest zoos. One half of it looks like it's dying off. I just gave it a very thorough going-over in the bright sun and found nothing. I even broke a dense part of it away to further examine it and - nothing. Now it's in a different tank with no other zoos - just in case.

Check out www.zoaid.com under the pests section and compair your critter to those. I'd almost bet money thats what they are since you've found multiple ones, eggs must have hatched recently.

Unless you specifically added a Berghia to your tank, the chances of one coming in as a hitch hiker are VERY low.

Back