FS FULL Tank sale

jazzsam

BRS Member
Too much to list but trying to see if I can get someone to buy it all and make this easy on me. I am listing at a great price in hopes it will move.

72 inches long, 25 inches tall, 36 inches wide (the width is awesome)

Lots of tangs, very large coral all different types. It dark now but will post more pictures in the morning. This is all equipment, lights, pumps and even all the spare gear I have laying around. Everything I have that is fish related you can have and part it out if you want and probably make a good profit or you can take it all and enjoy a well established system.

$1,000 takes it all. In Westford.

Attachments

• IMG_6607.jpeg
    IMG_6607.jpeg
    221.7 KB · Views: 226
Too much to list but trying to see if I can get someone to buy it all and make this easy on me. I am listing at a great price in hopes it will move.

Lots of tangs, very large coral all different types. It dark now but will post more pictures in the morning. This is all equipment, lights, pumps and even all the spare gear I have laying around. Everything I have that is fish related you can have and part it out if you want and probably make a good profit or you can take it all and enjoy a well established system.

I also seen this tank in person. And it’s an awesome deal. With humongous coral’s and fish

That's a great size tank, and a great price for a full running system. must be hard to part with. Good luck with everything

Back