gluton for punishment

Chris L

Nano reefing
BRS Member
ok so after having my second tank crash this year alone :eek:
i will not surrender the reef:p
i will take the oppurtunity to go back to a softie lps tank which i started out with and was really missing, as well as make some changes to the sump in the basement and some re-scaping..............pray for me:p

lets just say my saltwater tank turned into a freshwater tank :rolleyes::(

left the ro running and asked my son to turn it off while i was at work, well guess who went out and forgot. i got home after it was running for about 12 hours to a flooded basement and a salinity of around 1.05.
so i brought it back up slowly but it was too late for the corals and a couple fish. i did not look at it for a couple weeks ( if i did i may have smashed it with a hammer ) and then decided i would make the best of a bad situation.:)

Last edited:
Chris,
You Go! I really like your Perserverence (sp). It is hard to keep going after just one crash, but two... That is awesome! Keep on truckin!

Scott

Let me know if you're interested in a very nice devils hand leather with yellow polyps I got from Clamm a while back.
It doesn't seem to like my tanks' environment (maybe too many hammers?) and I'd rather see it happy than struggle.

thanks guys and gal :) i may take you up on the offers but i am going to take my time and enjoy the "new" setup process again ;)

Back