Greatful

Drichards

BRS Member
This is the view from my couch everyday when I get home from work. I know it's not a big 300 gallon system but it was my first tank. I am truly grateful and appreciative to be able to do something like this. It brings me a lot of joy and some headaches too but the reward I can Marvel at Daily. There were times when I didn't have anything. Not a hot shower, food, or even someone to talk to. With the holidays right around the corner I just wanted to express some gratitude for the people in this group and this community that's built by its members. Often times we are chasing that next great deal on a rare Coral or stressing out about water chemistry in our tanks. Just remember what you built.... something from nothing. Those who are struggling around this time of year, You Are Not Alone. You are a fighter, tomorrow can be a brighter day. I wish you all peace and happiness ❤️

Attachments

• 20221213_164627.jpg
    20221213_164627.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 79
Love this! Nice to take a step back and appreciate the fact that we’re lucky enough to participate in and enjoy this hobby. Happy Holidays!

This is the view from my couch everyday when I get home from work. I know it's not a big 300 gallon system but it was my first tank. I am truly grateful and appreciative to be able to do something like this. It brings me a lot of joy and some headaches too but the reward I can Marvel at Daily. There were times when I didn't have anything. Not a hot shower, food, or even someone to talk to. With the holidays right around the corner I just wanted to express some gratitude for the people in this group and this community that's built by its members. Often times we are chasing that next great deal on a rare Coral or stressing out about water chemistry in our tanks. Just remember what you built.... something from nothing. Those who are struggling around this time of year, You Are Not Alone. You are a fighter, tomorrow can be a brighter day. I wish you all peace and happiness ❤️
Well said Danny! I'm glad to meet friends like yourself on this forum and share much reefing joys! Happy holidays my friend!

Back