Gone Green BTAs

gobyvin

Non-member
Anybody want one, I have three to give. They are in my fuge and happy. On rubble. Colorful and bubbled up nice. Pickup in Fairhaven, MA. Would not mind a frag if you care to donate something you have lots of. My wife’s High School Marine Science class reef is living at home due to COVID and we have been using the time to increase diversity in the collection. Many Thanks!

Anybody want one, I have three to give. They are in my fuge and happy. On rubble. Colorful and bubbled up nice. Pickup in Fairhaven, MA. Would not mind a frag if you care to donate something you have lots of. My wife’s High School Marine Science class reef is living at home due to COVID and we have been using the time to increase diversity in the collection. Many Thanks!

hi I what one please

I am very interested please let me know if it's still available I'll pick it up this week any day and I will also donate a frag

Wish you were closer, I’d trade you a different nem so we’d both have more diversity.

Hi There, Yes, I have pictures. I will post here
Glad you guys were able to bring the tank home, I only had time to grab the livestock
We brought livestock, cleaned tanks out and left dry. I put my 180 build into high gear to accommodate my wife’s classroom reef. I will have to wait to do it the way I wanted, but I don’t care. Her students loved the reef and I could not let it go because of this situation. Too much work went into getting it all up and stocked.

Glad you guys were able to bring the tank home, I only had time to grab the livestock
I got the livestock, left tanks cleaned and dry. I had a 180 with seasoned rock full of water, I was refinishing my basement where this is built into the wall with a service closet around the back and one side. I had no sump, systems or lights. We took equipment home and cobbled the system together. I have now built a sump, fuge, got mangroves growing in the fuge, plumbed tank, installed new skimmer all with Crona time. Yes Crona. Not Corona. I like comedian Bob Marley’s spelling better... My work is at a standstill. Thank God for Reefing or I would have gone insane. I might still! Love your reefs and your peeps y’all! The students love what I have made of her tank. I can’t wait to get my wife’s 90 back up in school. One more school year and they will be in a new building, and the faculty said she will have funding for new equipment and tank. We are waiting on numbers and then we will reach out to vendors who want to be a part of this awesome project. We have donated equipment from Reefbreeders, my employer, locals and ourselves, livestock purchased myself or donated as well. This is the first time the school said we can get support from them!

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

I have a rainbow BTA I also have Rainbow rose Bubble tip BTA
I also have which you can pick and choose hairy mushrooms that when they open they're about the size of a golf ball. I also have flower rock nem greenit's about 3 inches wide. I also have neon green mushrooms That each mushroom Is worth $80 a head willing to trade for one mushroom head . So you can pick and choose from the pictures

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 278
Back