Greg's new web site, check check checkitout!

Greg Hiller

BRS Moderator
Staff member
BRS Member
In exchange for a stack of soft corals a local guy revamped my web site for the post year 2000 era!, lol. No more annoying popups, lots of cool new photos at high resolution, and a much better interface.

The address is the tricky part to remember...greghiller.com

um, Greg, might want to change the address in your profile. I just got the angelfire bombardment :rolleyes:

Very nice Greg!!!! I must say I tried to use your other site a couple of times and got so annoyed I turned it off. I still need to catch up with you for the pump, with your new site I'll put a coral order together and come up in the next week or two.

Jim

I have to agree with your description of your shaggy blue acro, I had a Racoon butterfly that loved the polyps on that coral and I thought it looked alot better with the polyps retracted. The blue gets alot brighter.

Yes, Jim, your pump is still sitting in my living room waiting for you!! No rush though, I have your money in my wallet, lol.

Darren, thanks for the word on the profile, I fixed it...I THINK that's the last place I forgot to change it.

Looks great, nice job! I have one of your frags, the blue-highlighted acro. It's starting to color up and when I moved it closer to the Seio the polyps started to open more frequently. You have gorgeous corals Greg!

I think that that is the three show tanks. the one time i was there I think I saw 2 in the basement.

Back