Hanna Low range Phosphate Meter

http://www.water-testers.com/wholesale06/contents/en-us/d27.html

MI412 , which is the same as the Milwuakee only called Martini is $126.00 with everything including case and regents. This is a wholesale price but may be easier to get.

I had contacted Milwuakee and they do not seel direct, they pointed me to several distributors that may be willing to do a bulk purchase with a discount.

Maybe I will shoot this company an e-mail.

John

I like reading numbers not comparing colors of the solution to a color chart.

Do people check/care that much about them, or just another toy to add to the arsenal? I know I havnt been in the hobby that long, but once your tank is established does it vary that much? People say they dont check there No2,No3,Nh3 that often, What happens in an established system that would cause Phos to rise/change? Oh, Im out.

Thanks Derek

I just ordered one. $134.00 shipped. Lets see if they honor the wholesale pricing.

Now I just have to figure out how to hide this from the wife:eek: I am still taking heat for lasts months purchases for my new tank.:D

John

I just ordered one. $134.00 shipped. Lets see if they honor the wholesale pricing.

Now I just have to figure out how to hide this from the wife:eek: I am still taking heat for lasts months purchases for my new tank.:D

John

This is for the Hanna meter? Thats a good price. I have not heard back from Hanna yet, we will see what price they give me.

Hanna got back to me, they said they would sell the kit includes case battires and reagents for $199 with a min of 25 kits. They also said they would give us 20% off reagents with a min of 25 reagents. The price for the reagent kits are:
asorbic acid method
100 test- $25
300 test- $68
amino acid method
100 test- $23
300 test- $63

I was not aware there were 2 acids I will try to find out the diffrence between the two are. I don't know if these have an experation date which is something I way to find out before I say I wat a reagent kit because 100 test will last 2 years if I test once a week like I do.

Those prices for the reagents are before the 20%. Sorry

I think the asorbic acid is for the low range Nd the amino acid is for the high range units. And online it says the kits come with 100 tests.

Last edited:
Just got my Milwakee Photo meter kit:D

The place honored the wholesale price and just shipped me the meter kit.

$134.00 for the Meter, case, and 100 tests regents :eek: This place also has many other meters, controllers, etc that I guess you can order at the wholesale prices right on the web site.

Now I need to do some tests with it and see how it works. I would also like to test it against the Hanna meter to see if there is a difference.

Here is the URL to their wholesale site.

http://www.water-testers.com/wholesale06/index.html

John

Ok the group buy is going to change. http://www.hannameters.com/index.html offers a 10% discount if your order is $1000 or more and shiping is free. I know the Hanna phosphate meter linked above is reg. $225 so with the 10% off that would be $202.5 only $3.50 more then if we ordered 25 units right from Hanna. If amine is intrested in anything from the site email me at [email protected]

thanks
Chris

Marien depot is selling just the meter i think. No case or reagents, if that what we want to do I am talking to someone who can sell it to us for $175 but we would have to order 10.

I got it the other day and its reading .18 in my tank and I tested water from my original RO/DI setup and it read .20. I need to produce some new water now that I have upgraded my RO/DI and see what I am getting.

I now know that the source of my phosphates was my RO/DI water.

I am very happy with it so far.

John

So now I can see that my new RO/DI upgrades produce water at 0 TDS with 0.0 ppm phosphates :D

I am also getting my tank phosphates down now, so I should be in good shape soon.

This meter and my RO/DI upgrades were some of the best money spent on my system so far.

John

Back