Happy Birthday To Me!!! (Belated) Got Some Goodies!!!

STiTCH87

Saltwater OCD Victim
Welp last Sunday August 8th was my 23rd birthday so I spiled myself and got an AquaMaxx HOB-1 protein skimmer, a 4x24w Tek-Light T5 with tank mounts, and hooked up my Vortech MP10. Couldn't be happier I must say.

I'll be making a thread for my review of the AquaMaxx skimmer later today or tomorrow as I know a few people on here were interested in it (All I gotta say say for now is I HIGHLY recommend it to those with 55g and under tanks who wanna go HOB.)

So here are some pics and a video of my new stuff...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrVlhY8k7To

DSC04236.jpg

DSC04242.jpg

DSC04243.jpg

DSC04244.jpg

Thanks and thanks! Again I really can't stress enough how happy I am with this skimmer. They really took the Warner Marine and kicked it up a notch!

These Sicce Synchra pumps truly are dead silent somehow.

Now it's time to go get me some good SPS. Got too much green/brown in my tank. Need some reds and blues! Or orange and yellows! Some acans are first on the list.

Many thanks to everyone who wished a Happy Birthday! And yeah I can't wait to cram SPS in every nook and cranny. Also super stoked because I plan to add a maxima clam which is one of my favorite things you could put in a SW tank ^_^

And yeah it is a pretty nice setup. Runs very clean and i'd honestly imagine it's one of the quietest running mixed reef tanks out there. Should've heard it before I had the skimmer, lol. It was legit silent.

So glad I went with the bulb combo I did. Got the exact color I wanted.

Back