Have not received your card?

wilfx

Non-member
Have you moved, changed your address? I have a stack of returned membership cards. If you are waiting for one and have not received it. Check your return address on your profile page. If it is not current, then fix it and send me an email with the correct address.
I would really like to see these cards get delivered.
Thank you for your time.
That is all.:)

I just finished going through a stack of returned membership cards. I found new info on some of the cards the oth rs I have not. They will be going in the mail tomorrow.

I received my card a few days ago but the expiration date is 23 March 2013. In this case it's pretty much useless
Since I paid for my membership that day at the Auction I assumed it would be good for a year (expires 23 March 2014). Just wondering if I can get one with the correct expiration date???? Thank you!

Bob (wilfx) will get you out a new one.
I received my card a few days ago but the expiration date is 23 March 2013. In this case it's pretty much useless
Since I paid for my membership that day at the Auction I assumed it would be good for a year (expires 23 March 2014). Just wondering if I can get one with the correct expiration date???? Thank you!

A quick check with the membership cards that we got back, and it looks like the wrong date could have been put on them all. If yours has the wrong date PM wilfx, and he will get a new one out to you. (damn humans)

Back