Help moving tank tomorrow

Dalesreef

Non-member
Anyone want to help move a tank tomorrow in boston just out of the house and into my truck have a couple people but a couple more would be great
Can text me at 9784131452 ot pm me
Thanks

!!!!!!!!!!!!!SPS ADDICT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its amazing how many people are willing to help other reefers in this club let me see ZERO. I thought thats what being part of a club was all about helping other reefers but I guess if it involves getting off your computers and putting down your beer or what ever your no help at all. seems to me this club has turned in to a sales fourm instead.
I have help at least over 15 people in this club over the past couple years Ive drove over 2 hours one way to lend a hand.unless theres something in it for everone else then forget it. What a shame......
Should probably change the name to BOSTON REEFERS SALES....

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Yikes! Sorry you feel that way. Not sure where your location is but where I live in Boston there was kind of an enormous snow storm that exact same weekend. If you were nearby and I was free and there wasn't snowstorm Nemo I would have enjoyed helping. But to be honest I was unable to move my car until literally yesterday and even that was extremely difficult. This weekend is not looking too optimistic either.

Probably just a bad time with the blizzard going on and all.
I never go into the big scary city.And especially now with the terrible snow removal that goes on there.

Sorry you feel that way, but did you really expect a lot of help the day after a major record setting snow storm whilst a driving ban was in effect?"

Interesting everyone thinks its because of the snow no one could help but I posted this in Jan asking for help one Feb 1st where was the snow then lol ohh and not one person wanted to help then either shocking

Sorry no one stepped up to lend a hand. No excuses, but it looks a lot like your thread asking for help simply got buried fast and quite possibly a lot of people never noticed it. I know I didn't.

Sometimes it's a busy day on the forums and not a snub.

Did you get it moved, or do you still need help?

Jan 19th post you made with no activity from you on the thread in almost a month i honestly assumed you had what you needed via pm.

dont u have relatives or friends?? I have had to move countless set ups....using whoever was around to help me that day....why do u expect total strangers to come out and help? Cuz they like fishtanks and are in the same hobby??Putting expectations on people and then getting upset cuz they dont live up to them or step up to help is redicoulous....if u do that in any part of life u will always be let down and upset. People have lives and are busy its not fair to criticise the whole club cuz ur thread for help went unoticed or ignored.

dont u have relatives or friends?? I have had to move countless set ups....using whoever was around to help me that day....why do u expect total strangers to come out and help? Cuz they like fishtanks and are in the same hobby??Putting expectations on people and then getting upset cuz they dont live up to them or step up to help is redicoulous....if u do that in any part of life u will always be let down and upset. People have lives and are busy its not fair to criticise the whole club cuz ur thread for help went unoticed or ignored.

In all fairness he did say;

"I have help at least over 15 people in this club over the past couple years Ive drove over 2 hours one way to lend a hand".

Sounds like he wasn't just asking a bunch of "total stangers" as apparently there are at least a few people who he has helped out in the past.

Yea I do have friends that can help me at my house to bring it in just need help getting it in boston didnt feel like making my buddies go for a 3 hr round trip to pick up a tank then help bring it in my hoise thats why I asked for help out in boston in advance
As far as the strangers thing ive been on here for a while and know a lot of people (Maybe not you) and ive helped out as well so where did that come from? I was trying to plan this out thats why I posted it in jan the first time SO IT COULD BE PLANED TO HAVE STANGERS COME AND HELP..... so if everyone on here was busy the same day than I understand but I highly doubt that lol .. figured if I planded it out a couple (out of the what couple hundred members) give a hand but I guess but I think the stanger danger was taught to much in school lmao

Dale, what day do you need help and where exactly in Boston? I am more than willing to help if possible, just need some more details. And you'll probably still need a few people beyond me since I'm not the strongest woman around, but I will do what I can!

Fwiw did not see this thread till just today and I'm on daily. Would be more than welcome to help a fellow reefer with no thought of anything in return

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

Back