how long should we keep seperated

cstmpprl

Non-member
So many of you know how we have the 2 biggest AH clowns. Bob picked up a flame angel and when we finally put it into the tank, the clowns went straight after it. Trapped it into the corner and were like a tag team. Bob chased them off, but the next morning when lights came on they were all over it. So i took the flame angel out of the tank ( which was easy since it was in rough shape) and put it into the sump where it stayed for over a week. So after doing a little reading i put a piece of egg crate in the tank as a seperator. The clowns have 1/3 of the tank and the flame angel has 2/3. We also picked up a few cardnals, since the clowns were in time out it was a good time to do it. How do i know when it would be safe to take the egg crate out. The flame angel can get close to the egg crate with out the clowns going after it which is an improvement, but one of the cardnals got on the clown side, and was attacked. So i think its still to soon, but how can i know?

I would wait till the clowns show no interest at all towards any of them and then I would still watch them very closely.

Back