how man NH people are in the club these days?

3mrhythm

Non-member
curious to see how many NH members there are maybe if everything works out and we get the house we just offered on we could host a NH only meeting :)

woot.. if we can gather enough people it would be cool to setup a parking lot swap :)

I'd love to get a frag of that kenyan Tree :)

aight thats two :) i say if we get like 10 or so we should set something up and make lists of what we have to trade/offer and go from there :)

nh people are very into goo parties, i'll tell ya that. we tried a stuff swap once, it didnt work out so well. but I LOVE freebies!

woot.. if we can gather enough people it would be cool to setup a parking lot swap :)

I'd love to get a frag of that kenyan Tree :)

yeah, its getting big ! sure wish my colt coral would follow suit but no such luck.

Bonnie < grin >

cool, I'm interested. I have a few frags for trade/sale mostly beginner stuff as I'm moving out of that phase and into intermediate corals < well thats what I see them as <LOL> >

bonnie

There is a whole lot of us in NH... we all know each other well from other closer get togethers... a frag swap would be really cool.

A few of us talked about hosting a BIG frag swap a while ago... One of those people I no longer talk to, but we figured if it was central NH you can get alot of the Mainer's involved as well as northern mass.

so far manchester, exeter, so/NH, durham, farmington, pelham

whats central for that range lol

portsmouth is pretty central for a most areas i think.. thoughts?

Back