Hungry hungry acans!!!

afboundguy

Acan's are inedible candy
Staff Member
BRS Member
While trying to snap some pics of the new fish and after feeding them the acans were still hungry and needed some pictures taken :p

IMG_52342.jpg

IMG_52362.jpg

IMG_52312.jpg

While trying to snap some pics of the new fish and after feeding them the acans were still hungry and needed some pictures taken :p

IMG_52342.jpg

IMG_52362.jpg

IMG_52312.jpg

wow i love those acans if you are ever fragging out let me know first are you going to the meeting if so please send me a pm

very cool

Thanks Frank...

Nice cans!

Thanks Chris...

wow i love those acans if you are ever fragging out let me know first are you going to the meeting if so please send me a pm

I do frag them out but not too often...

Nice Dave!

Thanks Deb...

Looking good, very nice pictures.

Thanks Ronnie... Nothing like your pics though :p

sorry to rail you.. but my ecans- the clear tenacles arent that apparent. am i missing something??

do you have acan lords or acan echs? I don't know if the "ecans" was a typo or not. I feed my acans a lot, well I used to and know I'm starting to again so they learn to stick them out when I feed the fish because they can for lack of a better word smell the food... They also open up way more than that when the lights are off...

Sweet pic Dave the acans aren't to shabby ethier ;)

Thanks Bijan...

Feed me seymour! Looking good dave.

Thanks Shane... They got some food because I'm overfeeding the tank a lot so the mandarin gets plenty to eat...

nice, you can barely see the acan past the tentacles

Thanks :D I wish I had a better lense, had more time, cleaner glass and the powerheads were off and they would have been even better...

Back