Hybrid Palys Q

fitch4

BRS Member
I know a while back I was following a thread about a BRS member who had fused two different colors of Paly together to make a "hybrid" and that hybrid had split and grown. They had pictures of the whole thing, green and purple as I recall, but I lost track of it and the thread fell off the board. Can anyone here tell me who it was? and how I could get in touch with them?
Jon from CTARS

he cut a nuclear green and a purple death in half and then somehow attached them together. as they healed they made 1 paly. i think i might try it sometime

Yeah that is the one, I thought it was here not at RC, but I could be mistaken. I have been playing around with it for a bit now with some common brown and green palys just to see if I could get it to work. I know, be careful!

Yeah, it was on RC. The bummer was that it when it reproduced it didn't create the morph. The green side created green babies and the purple purple babies. Not sure what happens when you get one on the line. :)

I don't know why, but I had it in my head that it was a BRS thread that I had seen it in. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction! I'll let you know if I have any luck!

Back